Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend In George

This weekend I was able to make it to Saint George! It was my mom's birthday weekend and wish that i make it home before i leave for Chile. It was a good weekend. I was able to have good quality sister/family time & friend time (thanks for going to get Pedi's with me Jess).

After far too long a time apart, I was reunited with one of my besties Joni Morris Adams at Twenty Five Main. Let me introduce you all to her... Joni, this is everyone... Everyone this is Joni (my roommate from Italy).
From there we were able to go hiking with our friend Brooke. Where we proceeded to take pictures of us doing all sorts of interesting things... which included the one below. I wish you all could have seen Brooke's first attempt to get on my shoulders. Ahh... good times...


Joni and I at the top of our hike/run.

I am leaving for Chile this Thursday! Time has flown by and I can't wait to go down the Futa, hike in the Andes, and tour the Lake District. This is going to be perfect! If anyone has any tips for Chile, feel free to leave a comment!

3 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

I will be there in 20 days!!! I cannot wait!

Joni and Rico Adams said...

This is the only pic you have to show of your whole weekend? I'm hurt, crushed.

Brooke said...

hahahaha I feel so special I made your blog post! I shall have one up soon! I loved meeting you and the cup cakes! soooooooooooooo freakin delish! B