Thursday, April 9, 2009

Let The Adventures Begin!


It is the night before the big show! I have been anticipating (not so quietly) this day for the last two months! Yes that is me with my pack on. Darn thing weighs 25lbs! Have I been wearing it around my hotel room for the past two nights?... um yes... :)
I'll be in Chile for 12 days. I am meeting up with some friends down there. We have no real plans....other than rafting!!!!! It has been 5 months since i was on a river. I am dying to get back on a boat! :) Other than that, we are going to try an hike through the Andes, go climbing in Argentina, and tour through The Lake District (that is if that Volcano stops erupting).
All I need to do now, is hop two planes, one train, and a bus. Final destination after 26 hours of travel: Pucon.
**please excuse the crappy picture. I took it with my laptop camera**

2 comments:

The Wrights said...

We will miss you! Be safe, have fun and be smart! Love ya!

djzmcallister said...

Miss you girl call me as soon as you get home. love you.