Monday, March 30, 2009

'Cause Getting Old Is Hard To Do

This year marks a very sad year for me... I'll be 25!!! EWWWW!!! The scary part about this is i feel like i am starting to look 25! NO BUENO! I feel like i am starting to get wrinkles and everything... :( For those of you who know me, know i don't wash my face, i never use lotion, zit cream, or use anti-age anything. I didn't even start wearing make-up until i was a Junior in High School and only mascara, eyeliner, and blush at that (sadly enough, that is still all i wear)... Maybe some one out there can help me?! I feel like i need some one to help me put on make-up! Sheesh i am a sad case....

Soooo sometimes i like to watch trash TV... who doesn't? :) I had on E News and they were talking about spa treatments at home. Of course i perked up, because i don't know the first thing about anything like this. Once it was over, i promptly left my hotel room (because that is where i live these days), drove straight to Target and bought this:

Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Rejuvenator. I got back to my room, read the instructions, and went to work. Now it claims you'll:

  • INSTANTLY have smoother, more luminous skin
  • 1 Week have visible improvement in fine lines
  • 4 weeks have significantly reduced appearance of wrinkles or age spots
  • 8 weeks have substantial improvement in firmness

My results? The second i got done i honestly said out loud "wow my face really does feel smoother." Cheesy? Yes, but honest. I would recommend this. I'll keep you posted in what happens in 1, 4, & 8 weeks!

2 comments:

The Wrights said...

You make me laugh! Sure miss you! When are you coming into town? Love ya!

Julie said...

You're a cheese ball! I found myself rolling my eyes a few times as i read this post because 1)you have beautiful skin 2) you wear little make because of it and 3) you think you have wrinkles. ha ha ha. I'm sure I need that gadget much more than you do.